Dev tagged me, so these are the things/ kinds of people or situations that are guaranteed to get my dander up:
1.Persistent tele-marketing overachievers who ignore me when I said I don’t want and am NOT interested in a new credit card, insurance plan or whatever they have to sell. Hear me now: HANG UP.
2. Poor relationship management by tele-marketing company. This is related to no. 1. When I ask you to remove my contact details from your company database, it really means I want you to STOP CALLING ME EVER. Which part of STOP CALLING do you not understand?
3. Bullies at work and in school: just because someone is smaller, younger, more junior than you does not mean you can chuck all your sh**load of work on her. It irritates me when I see juniors at work being victimised like this.
4. Child abuse: don’t even think of procreation if you’re not prepared to love your kid. My heart breaks whenever I hear of another such blood-boiling case in the papers or on the web.
5. Teen sex purveyors and pimps: all ye perverted dirty old men should be locked up after severe flogging and castration for preying on teen girls in developing countries. And shame on those governments who turn a blind eye on child sex tourism in their own backyard.
6. Advertisers who think we viewers are morons.
7. Racist bigots who think they’re more superior than someone because they’re not dark skinned.
8. Men who think their sexist remarks make them smart and cute.
9. People who enjoy putting others down just because they’re insecure.
10. Employers who discriminate against pregnant workers, and write them off when they go on extended maternity leave.
11. Writers who do not know the difference between ‘it’s’ and ‘its’, ‘then’ and ‘than’ and ‘stationary’ and ‘stationery’.
12.People who persists in using ‘irregardless’ even when they’ve been told the word doesn’t exist.
13. Overly long emails with gazillion indented paragraphs inherited from the previous sender.
14. Customer service snobs who follows me around because they think I don’t look like I can afford what’s on the rack.
15. Prima donnas.
16. Being forced into a compromising situation.
17. Unnecessary and excessive use of Big-Mis in romance novels. Give us readers some credit please.
18. Doormat, whiny spineless heroines, and wimpy, colourless heroes.
19. Unbelievably stupid characters in romance land and real world.
20. Pushiness. That’s the surest thing to make me rebel.